Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One Method I Use To Help My Feeder Matrix Team

As a Leader in your business. Whether or not in Feeder Matrix or any business. It's important as a Leader to help your team. Isn't that one of the reasons and  purpose of being a team.  T.E.A.M.- Together Everyone Achieves More.

 It doesn't matter whether or not if  you have 1 person or 500 people on your team. Your still a Leader! And if your truly serious about your business, and the success of your team as well as yourself. Then  you  should  conduct yourself as such.  

 As a Team Leader for Feeder Matrix. I help my team recruit everyday. It's important to be everywhere possible to get as much exposure as possible. So I tend to use  many different methods to advertise... Here one that  I want to share with you today.

It's a very simple method with a very low cost. It's call Cash In On Banners. If anyone has been online for sometime. That has promoted any type of  business. You tend to pick up tools that helps your business along. 

What I like about Cash in On Banners is that it's a very simple tool where I can promote anything of my choosing. So what I've done is loaded the back office of my Cash In  On Banners and placed 17 of my teams members banners.  

Now I do have more then 17 people on my team. However I rotate my team members and I help the one's that I see are truly working. (No Free rides here).

I  only paid a one time cost of  $10. And I have to tell you it has more then paid for itself over and  over again.




As a free member you can post up to 3 banners.


So what is Banner Advertising?

Banner ad is a form of advertising on the World Wide Web delivered by an ad server. This form of online advertising entails embedding an advertisement into a web page. Banner ads are intended to attract traffic to a website by linking to the website of the advertiser.


What I like about advertising my business or offer using A Banner and Banner Ads on sites such as Cash In On Banners is that the Banner stay there indefinitely. I call this, “Set it and forget it advertising.”

Many company sites have the banners already made for the Affiliates to use.


I usually promote my Cash In On Banner site on Traffic Exchanges and Safelist. Which in turns promote my Feeder Matrix Team. 

If you are looking for a place to advertise your Banners. I Recommend Cash In On Banners
Everyone who goes to the site to check it out must click through 8 banners to get inside. Your banners are in rotation.

PLUS if they go to the Cash In On Banners site via your Cash In On Banners link.Your banners are one of the many banners they have to click on to get inside. Which in turn is a win win for all.

So if your looking for an active Feeder Matrix Team that helps you recruit. I have room on my Red Hott  Feeder Matrix Team.


Our TEAM creates spillover. We don't wait for spillover! Even thought I help my Team Recruit everyday. Recruiting is still  REQUIRED!

If you ready to join with $1.75, PayPal and Gmail. Then click here 


To Our Success!


Patricia Stevenson 
Feeder Matrix Leader & Virtual Business Owner 
(704) 629-8054


Add url - Free Url Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment