Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3000 and Growing!

Wow! What an amazing day! Today marks 3000 PAID Feeder Matrix members, in our Feeder Matrix Group.




That goes to show. Together Everyone Achieves More and Together Each Earns More. 





 All day long we are celebrating in our Facebook group this momentous occasion. In just 4 month we have grown into this amazing, supportive team. That is not a small feat at all. It's just a true testament on how successful we are as a group. I for one is very grateful and blessed to be a part  of this amazing like minded and dedicated group. Myself and my team have benefited greatly. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart Lynn Hamilton and Vickie Wooden. For creating this group. God Bless you both!


If you would like to know why I'm so excited and very grateful for Feeder Matrix  and our Feeder Matrix group. Then send my a friend request with a message at Facebook here ,or if your ready to join our thriving  team you can click here to join under one of my team members. Just $1.75 gets you started. I help my team recruit everyday, and I promise to do the same for you too. 






I look forward to talking  and working with you soon. To our success!

Patricia Stevenson 

email
(704) 629-8054










Blog Directory at OnToplist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment